We offer billing training for CHDP providers and their billers. In addition, CHDP providers may request billing training at any time. Trainings are held at our CHDP Training center.
No other CHDP Medical Billing Course or designation available can prepare you for a career in CHDP Medical Billing or CHDP Medical Billing Business Ownership like we can. Why? Because our instructors are experienced CHDP Medical Billing Professionals, software experts and Business Owners.
Other courses hire staff, train them on the material and send them off to instruct you! Not us. We not only teach you CHDP medical billing, we provide you with actual hands on experience by having you use what you have learned and apply it in a fully functional CHDP medical billing software. You will be entering patient data, posting charges and payments, running reports and creating PM160 (Brown and green) and CMS 1500 forms. No other course provides this level of instruction.
Our students love our course because they actually apply what they learn, allowing the student to understand and retain the material. This method of training provides the student with the confidence they need to be successful in this field.
CHDP billing training includes:
After course completion the trained biller would be able to –
- What's covered by CHDP
- Who qualifies for CHDP
- How often patients should have a CHDP exam (Periodicity Charts)
- How to fill out the PM160 billing form completely and correctly
- How to fill our the Information Only PM160 from for the Managed Care Plans
- Which forms to complete for non Medi-Cal patients
- How to bill for Episodic Care visits for non Medi-Cal patients
- Where to send the PM160
- Answers to specific questions regarding billing procedures
- Understanding of basic computer and usage of end to end CHDP software program
- Reports and understanding of tracking vaccine.
- Correct, complete, and process claims of all payor codes. He or She will be able to generate reports from computer in accordance with established procedures.
- Punch into computer the patient’s Route Slip to assure accuracy of billing for services rendered.
- Will be able to complete the documentation and coding on the Route Slip for a complete billing claim.
- Will be able to submit electronic claims for Medi-Cal.